Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Better late than NEVER - t.h.a.N.K.s

Past week has been CRAAAAZY! I got lost track of time, that I ended up cramming for the things that needs to be done. I've been juggling up motherhood, school responsibilities & church responsibilities.

Anyway, I wanted to finish the weekly thankful - so, I've got two letters in one post today.



I love nights or evenings! It's the only time of my day that I get to spend with my family. Cuddle up with my hubby and son, that's why I always try my best not to bring any work at home. I just wanted to spend every night with my family and not working (though, sometimes I really, really fail on that part.)


Despite the wickedness this world has, I still thank God for people who are very kind-hearted. This world needs MORE kind-hearted people.

I am linking up with the fabulous girls of Blog Hoppin'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment