Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Day 3 - Here I come!

Oh, no.. I'm late for DAY 3..
BUT as they say, "Better late than NEVER"..


I am loving this linky party that the awesome gals from Blog Hoppin' came up to.

And Day 3, I am thankful for..


And I really mean "FEW", 'coz I've really got a LOT of favorite things. I'll focus on the things I love collecting, eat or drink.

First, I love collecting stickers, notepads, sticky notes of various kinds, colors and sizes. Its been a lot of help to me in the teaching ministry, on-the-spot making notes and letters. And of course, I also love collecting pens and markers - of different kinds and colors.


Secondly, is BOOKS. These are few of the books I've bought for my son. Books here in our place are quite expensive, but I always make sure that I could buy a one or two books every month. By the way, my son is 16-months old.


The books below are felt books and hole/wordless book, the most favorite books of my son for the time being. :)


And LAstly, COFFEE..
I love coffee and stuffs that go with it. The mugs and tumblers.

How about you? What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment