Monday, November 24, 2014

Thankful for T...

Hello there, everyone!

I am excited 'coz I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' in this wonderful linky party.


I always tell my kids in class that "GIVING THANKS should be practiced always and in all things". 

And here's for the Thankful for Tttttttt....

I am thankful for TEACHERS - all type of teachers.

To all daddy & mommy-teachers at home who helped their children at home.

To all school-teachers who extended much love, dedication and patience to all the wonderful kids.

They have done so much to us. 

They taught us the things I needed to know  to be able to survive living in this world. 

Whether it be from books or from their own experiences.

And I am glad and it feels wonderful to be a TEACHER.

1 comment:

  1. Great minds think alike ;) I love how you talked about the teachers who are not teachers by profession, but have such an impact on our lives!
    Thanks,
    Nancy
    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete