Friday, November 14, 2014

Super Thankful

The gals of primary powers are hosting up a Super Thankful Thread Linky Party.

One of my so many favorite quotes,

"A grateful heart is one that finds the countless blessings of God in the seemingly mundane everyday life." 


 Here are few of the things that I am thankful for..



My family are the BEST. I am always and forever will be thankful for my parents who bought me up in a goodly way, for my siblings who are always being there for me and of course for my hubby and son who makes my every waking moment so special.

image source (piano)
image source (book)

I am thankful for sunset and sunrise, for books (I love reading!) and for piano which gives me so much joy when i am playing(I can play some songs .)


Thankful for the ministry of teaching God has entrusted to me (at school & church).


I am also thankful for my class, though they make my everyday crazy BUT I am loving it.

What are you thankful for?...


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that I am not the only person that was thankful for books! I thought I was going to sound so nerdy. LOL
    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love books! I haven't had as much time to read lately.

    ReplyDelete