Tuesday, September 04, 2012

I'm Back & Currently SEPTEMBER

Hey, everyone! Sorry, i wasn't able to write these past few days. I really have been so busy preparing for my upcoming event (my wedding--on October 2012) . It had been so hard, cause we really are on a tight budget. Anyway, we still keep on praying that God would supply our needs. Our God is so faithful and He never leave us nor forsake us. 

On the other hand, here in the Philippines, our classes starts in the month of June, so currently we are now on the 3rd month of our school year 2012-2013.

Hello, BER months.. I could feel the cold wind -- simply telling me that DECEMBER is almost near.. I so love it.. 

I am joining a linky party at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade -- Currently, :) 



Twas, so nice to be back..

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more about the laminator and glue gun! I have my own laminator and don't know what I would do without it!!

    Happy short school week!
    Lisa
    Super Pig and Tyrant King

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a glue gun in every nook and cranny so that I would never be without one!

    Stopping by from the linky...

    Elyse @ My Life with a Cherry on Top

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wedding. I hope you have a beautiful day.
    My laminator gets a work out too. Can't do without it.
    Rhonda
    Classroom Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete