Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Story telling

Children love to talk, and talk, and talk. Sometimes it’s really hard for them to stop talking for a while, so, I took advantage of it. We know that children also love books and stories so I did assigned each child to choose a book that they like to share with the class.  




When I told them about it they were so excited though some are quite nervous (some of them are really not used to talk in front a big crowd. Though it’s really not that big, it’s only a group of 15-20 kids), but I assured them that everything will be alright and I’m always by their side to help them.


4 comments:

  1. What a great idea - love the faces too!

    KathisMath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog! :) Yours is so cute-I look forward to reading your ideas!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to put their little voices to work in a good way! I'm your newest follower :)

    Maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Stop on over at my blog to claim your award!

    KathisMath

    ReplyDelete