Wednesday, October 12, 2016

My Listers Gotta Lists Entries


I found this group on Facebook and it sure does catches my attention. Since I love doing crafts, scrapbooking and such I found the listers interesting. But as time passed, I got busy trying to balance my mom-life, being a wife and being a teacher. These things has consumed much of my time, that I hardly find time to do my Listers.

I realized that since I am spending a lot of my time in front of a computer doing a lot of teacher stuffs, why don't I take my listers challenge into the digital world. 

Hope I could be able to finish my lists for this month. (Fingers-crossed...) 

Do you want to take part also? Click on the image above and it would take you to the site. Just follow the instructions on how to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment