Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Happy 3rd birthday, son!

It's been three years already when God gave me the gift of "motherhood". Since then, a lot of things started to change.
Despite and inspite of all the changes, I was so blessed beyond measure to have given the privilege to become a mother to this young little boy.


Today, he is turning 3 years old. He is at the prime of his toddlerhood. Aww, you know what "toddler" means -- it's quite a challenge but God has been faithful in helping me deal with him during those times. 


What I love most about him, is that he is so "malambing" -- as he always say "I love you, mommy" or hugs and kisses me.  


He is also smart and very observant.


He never fail to amaze me whenever I see him learned new things -- one I am most grateful for is when I see him clapped his hands and bowed his head in prayer. As it is always my desire to see him grow in the Lord.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment