Saturday, July 23, 2016

Books and reading.

My dad loves to collect and read books, I grew up seeing him buy books from time to time and read them.  So when I got married and was blessed with a son, I got slightly obsessed with children's books especially board & felt books.




Bought these books in a book sale store (a store where they sell pre-loved books in a cheaper price).


Whenever I get to go to a book sale store, I always go home with some books in hand for my son.
We don't have much space in our very tiny house --  but I guess I could ask hubby to build me a multi-purpose book shelf for my little boy's books.


Reading books has been one of our favorite past-time. We usually read in the morning, upon waking up or after watching his favorite cartoons in the television.

No comments:

Post a Comment