Monday, November 10, 2014

Liebster Award

Horray!

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Mica of The Positively Polka-Dotted Teacher which means I need to answer eleven questions about myself and then nominate eleven people to do the same. 

Thank you for the nomination, Mica!



1. Why and how long ago did you start blogging?
I started blogging October of 2011 (actually, i have 2 blogs, one would serve as my online journal & 2nd is all about  my classroom or me as a teacher).

2. What one word sums up the heart of your blog and why?
SHARING & INSPIRATION. I  wanted to share some of the things I have learned about life, teaching and everything in between. I also wanted my blog to be an inspiration to others, the same way as other bloggers have inspired me.

3. Is there something you learned late in your blog journey you wished you knew before?  
The number of followers doesn't matter.

4. What is your favorite past time other than blogging?
I love to read, create accessories, pinteresting & spending time with my son (playing, reading books, drawing and coloring).

5. How many hours per week do you dedicate to your blog?

I'm quite not so good on this part. I hardly have time to write and post, but if I've the time maybe 2-3 hours a week.

6.  What category of blog posts do you enjoy the most? 
Crafts. Classroom management. Organization.


7.  Where does your blog inspiration come from?
My students, family and experiences.


8.  Which post that you've written are you most proud of?
Proud of? Oh, I dunno.. but maybe my recent "Currently", it's the 3rd post I've done this year. Praying that I could and write and post some more.

9.  Is there any post you've been planning to do but have been postponing it for a while now?
Yes, actually I've got plenty of pending post. Those I have started writing but wasn't able to finish.

10.  What is your favorite aspect of blogging? 
Sharing and being able to interact with other bloggers.

11.  Which recipe, project, or idea on my blog would you be most likely to try yourself?  


I might try the "Decorate a Pumpkin" next year. It looks awesome and fun!

Here's the link if you want to check it out:

The Rules: 



Now that you've been nominated here are the official "rules" for accepting:


1. In your post link back to the blogger who nominated you as a thank you and "shout out".


2. Answer the 11 questions given to you (the ones I answered above).


3. Nominate 11 blogs that have less than 200 followers each.  Provide them with 11 questions or have them answer the questions above.


4. Let your nominees know they've been nominated and provide them with a link back to your post so that they can accept.

5. Send your nominator a link to your post so s/he can learn more about you as well.  (You can just put your post link in the comments below).

Have a wonderful day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment