Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Currently November.

I'm really a very terrible blogger. I hardly have time to sit and write, it seems that my "to do list" is never-ending! Hahaist! BUT i always try to join the Currently linky by Farley of Oh Boy, 4th Grade, so uhmm, here's mine.



LISTENING: Right at this moment, im enjoying the silence of my classroom. While waiting for my afternoon class to arrive. Oh, don't get me wrong.. Classroom is FUN when kids are around, but sometimes a little "silent moments" would be wonderful.

LOVING: I love spending quality time with my hubby & precious little one. I teach 5 times a week, from 8:30am-4:00pm (divided into 3 classes), do my after school tasks, and go home at 7:00pm. I always try not to bring any school work at home, so that time at home would only be spend for my family.



THINKING: Christmas is just around the corner and its my most awaited time of the year. Even though, its still November I've been scanning & pinning through Pinterest for wonderful, cute and colorful ideas for decorations. Here are some of it.




Can you suggest more ideas? I would love it.

WANTING: A Samsung Note. I guess, i need to start praying and saving some money for it.


READING: I love reading, its one of my favorite past-time. I'm reading a Confessions of a Shopaholic, why? I dunno. Maybe because im so curious 'cause a lot of my friends have read it, and they said it nice. 


Well, that's it! Have a awesome November to you! Hugs! 


 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel,

    I agree with you - those quiet times are so precious. When we teach with all the chatter of children all day, you really hear the silence when you are alone in your classroom.

    Good for you - don't get in the habit of bring work home with you.

    Take care,

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,

    I completely agree with you and the small silent moments in a day that are rare. I too, like noise in my classroom, but sometimes those quiet moments are so precious and it feels so nice!

    Your Christmas decorations that you found on Pinterest is adorable!

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose you for the Liebster Award. Click on my link to find out what to do!

    http://thepositivelypolkadottedteacher.blogspot.com/

    Mica

    ReplyDelete