Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fun with Tweezers

I found this blog from Deborah of Teach Preschool  -- oh, well she’s an inspiration to me and I love her blog. Anyway, I found about HomeMade Tweezers and I tried it with my kids. Yey, I get so excited every time I make something for them to play with. 


 When I’m done making enough tweezers for my kids, we were so thrilled to try it out. At first they find it hard to use to get the flowers (made of straw)... 



They tried so many possibilities of  how to use it properly.




But after a few more tries they were finally able to transfer the straw flowers from one container to another. 

Then we timed how fast they could transfer all the flowers and tallied it to be able to know who’s the fastest.



It was fun to learn new things.

 

2 comments: