Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wedding Preparation


I'm getting married on October this year.. and i'm very EXCITED about it.

i just wanted to remember all that i have been doing to make my wedding -- MEMORABLE! That's why, i'm making this post.

One of my friends said, that i might be an OC (obsessive compulsive).. but in a positive way.. i love keeping things in order and in details, :)

i have a time line & a lists, :) Here's a proof: 




Hahaha.. Anyway, here's what i did: :)

8 MONTHS BEFORE...


First, i did was to look in the internet a design for my bridesmaids' gown, :) i love the design, coz it looks so simple yet elegant.








my save the date invites --  save the date invites was not that common here in the Philippines, :) but since i was so excited, yet it was still so early to send out formal invitations.. That's why i make SAVE THE DATE invites, :)




7 MONTHS BEFORE

I did make invitations for our PRINCIPAL & SECONDARY SPONSORS, :)

I think the design was "EXAGGERATED" hehehe..
So, on the final output i kindda change a little bit of it, :)







Here's a glimpse of our give-aways.
I'm gonna be making them on my own.
And im going to make 250 pcs of these, :)


Written on it is our theme song. It's in titled GOD MAKES NO MISTAKE. These song has always been an inspiration, an encouragement & a reminder to both of us, :)

will be updating this soon, :)


No comments:

Post a Comment